During this workshop participants will learn how to create wearable, light-up garments and accessories using a variety of different platforms. You’ll not only explore hardware and circuit design but also learn how to code to customise your creations. No previous coding or maker experience is required.
- Use EL wire any tiny sewable LEDs
- Levereage Lilypad arduinos for e-textiles and wearable projects
- Use a variety of coding langauges like Scratch and Ardunio C/C++
- Use fabrication tools like sewing machines and 3D printers
- Take night-time long exposure photos of creations
- Explore the roots of constructionism and maker education