published: 2019-02-08 22:35:29
I show many solutions to the animated esports sign including single chip using MC6000 as well as ROM based focused both on cost and power.
I demonstrate a technique where you can connect more than one component to the same bus which is useful in many situations.
After editing the video I realized how the last example works:
Everytime it reads x0, data will come either from the ROM or from the DX300 but DX300 will always output zero! As a consequence the skip loop keeps running until it gets something valid which it will eventually since the inputs are randomized.
Check out my main Series:
* Fernland: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3_Ixao62eq9UBs_08Cgvk4RI0Q9Zq-HC
* Shenzhen I/O: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3_Ixao62eq9ofdpHw6CrQ9IqzG-fold2
* Stardew Valley: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3_Ixao62eq949MaFn10yyrE2eIN1bifq
* Twitter (Follow Me!): http://twitter.com/MaizumaGames
* Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/MaizumaGames